Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scrappy Moms Challenge-Cardz TV


Hi Everyone.  Thought I would put together a card for a couple of challenges.  The first is the Scrappy Moms challenge HERE.  This week we are to use Create a Critter.  Not difficult cause I love that cartridge.  The second challenge is over at Cardz TV and Mary is having a spring theme challenge.  You can see that HERE.  I love the deer cut on this card.  She sure looks like she is enjoying spring.  Check it out..


This is an A2 size card.
Cardstock in Stampin Up
DSP is from a new pack I picked up at Joanns by K & Co. for Spring.  It has 104 pieces and some of the prettiest papers I have seen in a while.
Deer cut at 3 inches
Flowers at 1.59
Grass at 1inch
Added some stickles and a pretty flower for the deer

I think it came out cute.  What do you think?
Thanks  I be back with a posting re my craft show this past weekend.
See Ya............play nice

4 comments:

  1. Very, very cute Donna! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors you used and all the details you added! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! I became a follower and hope u can become one of mine.

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishacraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very cute! Thank you for joining us!

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete