Friday, February 11, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #78

Wow, do you believe three posts in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am ready for a drink.  This card was made for the Paper Cutz Challenge HERE.  Make a card using a bee, butterfly, or ladybugs.  Do you believe that this is NOT a cricut card.  I have a really pretty butterfly stamp set so I thought I would make a sympathy card.  Here it is.

Recipe:
White card stock from Walmart  A2 card
DSP from my stash.
Butterfly stamps from Hero Arts
Sympathy sentiment = unknown
Bling from my bling box
Well that is ALL for today.  I am crafted out.  Time to get outside before the sun sets.
See you all later...........play nice.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful butterflies and wonderful colors you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete