Monday, February 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Hi Again.
Wow two postings in one day.  Well I was checking out some of the blogs that I follow and found the Robyn over at My Pink Stamper has a great video and a new challenge.  So I thought that I would run right back to my craft room and make a card.  Not that I really need an excuse, you know.  Anyway I can't tell you what the challenge is cause you have to watch her video HERE.  I think this came out so cute.  I bet some of my family back in Massachusetts would love to have this card...............68+ inches of snow so far!!!!!  Anyway here it is.

All the cardstock is from Stampin Up.  The dsp is from Little Guy by ki memories.  I got the preserves cartridge when Michael had their $4.99 sale and this is the first time I used it.  Orange cut at 3.35.  I Peachy Keened it...Yea!!  Added some buttons and the sentiment which is computer generated.
Cute huh???
Well that's all for today.  I have spent way too much time on my blog today and I must go empty the dishwasher before it is time to put dinner dishes in. 

On anther note.  I changed the template for my blog.  How do you like it.  I am so proud of myself for figuring it out....
See Ya...........play nice

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!! GREAT DEAL ON THE CARTRIDGE! TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and colorful! Love the face! Looks like a good cartridge..always great to get our supplies on sale! Michael's near me never sold carts for $4.99.
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the face on that peach and buttons are a perfect match. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his little face!! tfs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute :) And what a deal on the cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete