Saturday, February 5, 2011

Easter Centerpiece

Hi everyone.  I thought I would do something a little different today.  As I mentioned earlier, I have two craft shows coming up in February.  They are both after Valentine's Day so I need to concentrate on other holidays.  One of the shows requested that I bring something for a raffle.  I decided to make an Easter Centerpiece following the example that I saw on CardzTV.  You can watch Mary's video HERE.  I love the way it came out and I plan to make others.  I know I will do one for St. Patrick's Day.  I will post it when it is completed.  Take a look.  What do you think?

The bucket, raffia, and eggs all come from the Dollar Store.  I used Accent Essentials to cut the flowers.  The large ones are 5.5 and the small ones are 2.5.  I added some stitching on the large flowers and some clear stickles to the centers of the small ones.  Of course I had to Peach Keen them............Luv my faces.
The rest of the cuts are from Create a Critter.  Rabbits and butterflies at 2.5.  All the paper is Stampin Up retired.  I added glitter to the butterfly wings.  These are attached to bamboo sticks with glossy accents.
I luv it ..............
Well company just arrived so I will have to close up the craft room for a while.
See ya later..........play nice

2 comments: