Monday, February 7, 2011

Made by Momo Tuesday Challenge

Hi everyone.  Today's card is a submission to Momo's Tuesday Challenge HERE.  The challenge is to use black, white and hot pink.  The project must also include a heart.  I think this came out pretty cute. What do you think.

The cardstock is just from my stash, although I believe the pink is a retired Stampin up color.  Believe it or note I don't have a cart with a vase on it so I looked for something I could subsitute.  This is actually the dress on row one of the Gypsy Wanderings cart.  I liked the cutout on the bottom.  This was cut at 4 inches and then I just snipped off the bodice. My flowers are made from hearts punched with my Marvy punch.  I didn't want to make another Valentine card, so this became a thank you card.
The Thanks stamp is from an unknown source.  Super simple card but I like the way is came out.  Of course I had to add some bling to my hearts and vase.
Thanks for the comments,
See Ya later............play nice.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, it looks like chalk on a chalkboard! I am your newest follower!
    http://invitationsonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete