Thursday, February 3, 2011

CCC Challenge #60, Tuesday Throwdown challenge #34

Hi everyone.  Today I thought I would post this card that I am entering into the Cricut Cardz Challenge #60 and the Tuesday Throwdown challenge.  CCC challenge is to make a masculine Valentine. The Tuesday Throwdown challenge is to add stitching.  I made a pedistal card using Create A Critter.  Seems like I use that cart a LOT.  They are the cutest images and I love the easy layering.  I am very happy with the way it turned out.  This will be my hubby's card.  But it won't be a surprise cause he reads my blog.  Check it out.



The cardstock is from Stampin Up retired colors.  The fish and all layers were cut at 1.03 and the seaweed cut at 2.5.  The dsp is some scraps from a sheet entitled water that I had left from another project.  I embossed it with the cuttlebug circle folder to look like bubbles.  I added glossy accents to the seaweed but it does not show up too well in the picture.  The fish were popped up on foam tame as well as the inside sentiment. Oh yes the pink girlie fish has a bling flower from a Dollar Tree pack. I added some stiching to the fish and the sentiment. Hope you like it.
Back later....see ya............play nice


4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Nice job making it work for more than one challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna, I just love this card!!! :) It is so so cute!! :) Good luck on the challenge! I know your husband will love it! And I've gotta say, kudos to him for reading your blog! :) I don't even think my husband has ever even seen mine! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. From 1 grannie to another. LOL What a cute card. I love your pink fish and the way you make your cards stand up. A new follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning! Thank you for joining the hop today. I saw you are from SW Florida...I am in Central FL. : ) I am a follower now and look forward to sharing.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Cricut Creations

    ReplyDelete