Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Craft Show 2/19

This past Saturday I had a craft show locally.  Thought I would post a couple of pictures.  My biggest seller was my cards.  All in all it was a good day. Another one coming up this coming Sat.  then I think that is all for a while. 



A good time was had by all.  I was surprised that all my kids cards sold.  This was in a mobile home park and eveyone bought cards for their grand children.  Guess I will be making some more before Sat.  Also St. Patrick's Day and Easter cards.
That's all for now. 
See Ya.............play nice

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,

    I too am new to blogging. From the looks of your blog, you are way ahead of me though LOL.

    Cute Cute cards. Love them.

    I've joined your blog, fee free to stop on by mine and join, I welcome any advice I can get.

    Happy Blogging,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete