Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #62

Good beautiful morning everyone.  It is going to be a great day here in Florida today so I am posting early so I can enjoy the outdoors............80 degrees later.  I saw this challenge today from Cricut Cardz and thought about balancing all the things we need to accomplish.  The challenge HERE, is to use a cut of a cup on your project.  The inside of this card is special too.  Check it out.


How cute is that?
Recipe:
A2 size card in portrait
All the cardstock is from Stampin Up
DSP is from my scrap stash?
The clown from PDDU is cut at 3.5
Coffee cups From My Kitchen cut at 1.94
Inside additional DSP and a tea bag pocket
Action wobble



I hid the coffee pot on my gypsy and only printed the cups in various colors.  Before mounting the clown to the card with the wobble, I glued the cups to a thin strip of white cardstock and then to the clown.  This allows the whole thing to wobble.  Really worked just as I had hoped.  Hope you like it.


9 comments:

  1. Really cute, great idea!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, not only for the outside sentiment but also for how you tied it all together on the inside of the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and very creative, the sentiment is just perfect, thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!! Thanks for hanging out with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous design. I love it. Great take on our cup challenge at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you from the challenge page and I love your card. I have a friend who needs to recieve this card! I have PPDU so I may have to find a way to recreate this for her! Thanks for the inspiration! Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cut Idea! Thanks for playing log with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a SUPER cute card! Thanks for being a follower on my blog :)
    jessica

    ReplyDelete