Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Hi Guys.  Back again with a quick post for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week.  See it HERE.  What is your favorite season.  Well I live in Florida so maybe you can guess, but here is my card.

Card base is from the prefolded card stacks from Michaels.  DSP are from my scraps bin.
Poodle from create a critter cut at 2.56, sun 1.62 and peachy keened!!!! The umbrella is cut at 3.24 and the ball?
I put some glossy accents on the waves for a water effect and added bling to the poodle.  The sunglasses are from the smiley cart.
Yup you guessed it.    I love the dog days of summer!!!  HOT HOT HOT.
Well off to play in the sun.  See you later  lol.
See you.........play nice


4 comments:

  1. Cute Poodle card, the poodle looks to cool with her shades on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your card is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Loving the shades and sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna this is sooo cute, I have an award for you over on my blog and a giveaway too!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete