Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hoppy St. Patrick's Day

Hi there everyone.  Just put together this cutie for the Cricut Cardz Challenge #63 HERE.  The challenge is to make a St. Patrick's Day card using any colors and no shamrocks.  Well I tried to think of what else might be wearing the green for St. Patrick's and came up with the frog from Create A Critter.  I bet it IS EASY BEING GREEN on St. Patrick's.  He looks very hoppy..............er I mean happy.


Recipe:
Cardstock from generic stash
DSP from last years K&Company 8.5x8.5 holiday stack
Card from George and basic shapes -2 welded at 5 inches
The frog and all his part was cut at 3 inches.
Pot of gold and hat are from PDDU
YIKES! I deleted the program before writing down their sizes.................sorry
I used my gypsy and just kept increasing the sizes to fit the frog.

I was going to give him the orange beard too, but his cute little cheeks are just too puffy.  It did not look right.  Oh well I never saw an orange bearded frog before anyway.  Hope you all like it.  Let me know
See ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,play nice.

12 comments:

  1. I just love the texture on the frog. He is too cute! Thanks for becoming a follower!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! The little frog is so cute:) Great job on the challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute and Creative! The Embossing really adds to it! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute! Thanks for playing along at the CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on you card, love the embossing, thanks so much for playing CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your frog. I played this challenge too and it was hard not using any shamrocks. Especially since I don't own any cartridges with images of leprechauns, pots of gold, rainbows or anything Irish. It was a lot fun.

    Your card turned out super cute.

    Pholly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unique! I love it!


    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great St Patrick's card! I just love how you thought outside the box on this challenge. A leprechaun frog - how creative!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is too cute!! Way to rock this challenge...

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete