Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Congratulations Card

Hi everyone.  Just a quick post to show you all the congratulations card I made this morning.  Our son was recently appointed Superintendent of Schools and this is the card I made for his promotion. 

The tan and cream cardstock are from my stash.  The dsp is from K& Company designer paper pad. I love their paper stack.  Nice weight paper.  This is from their 12x12 pack called life's journey.
The buttons came from card kit I have had forever.  The stamp is from Hero Arts. I cut the ribbon from Plantin Schoolbook at 1.83 inches.The medallion is from lacy labels.  Brown cut at 3 1/2 inches and the cream cut at 3 1/4.  All papers were inked with Tim Holtz  tattered rose.  I think it is just the right look for a masculine card.

Thanks for looking.
See you later................play nice

2 comments:

  1. Donna, nice card. Come visit my blog; I have something for you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I've been checking yours out and your work is fantastic!! :) I am especially in love with your step card. I've never seen one before. Very neat! :) I'm now a follower too :) I hope to see you this Saturday for my very first bloghop too! :) There will be some great giveaways along the way :)

    ReplyDelete