Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello Sunday

Hi everyone...Well I am finally back.  Had another craft show yesterday.  Two shows in two weeks, a lot of work and little time for fun blogging.  Here are a few pictures of yesterday's show. 

As you can see my space was limited.  One 8 foot table plus my card rack.

This shows the easel that my husband made me.  I put a magnetic white board on it to display my grocery lists.  That really makes a difference cause people can see what they are used for.  Went quite well.

In this picture note that I have some other items besides paper product.  I did mention that I like all kinds of crafts didn't I?  In the back are microwave potato bags.  If you haven't tried them you must.  I cooked a whole acorn squash just washed and put in bag.  4 minutes on one side and 4 minutes on the other.  Came out and cut in half like butter.  Scooped out the seeds and wow beautiful squash bowls.
Also you can see that some of the post-it-note holders are a red hat theme.  This show was in a mobile home park and red hatters are popular in them.  Sold several.  Also had a few sugar scrubs left from holiday orders so I included them.                                                                                                                                       

This is just a picture of my card rack.  It was a little expensive, around $80.00 when I bought it last year, but selling cards is a lot easier with the revolving rack.
Well that is all for this post.  I will be back shortly to post a couple of special order cards I made today.
See Ya............play nice

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Very nice. That looks like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your setup looks great! :) I hope all of your hardwork paid off and you were able to make some good money :)

    ReplyDelete