Friday, January 21, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge

I bet you thought I fell off the planet.  No just got company for a couple of days.  My sister and her husband are visiting from Kennebunk ME.  Too busy talking to craft much AND my craft room is in the guest wing  ( really one side of our house ) and there is a pocket door closing it off.  I didn't think they would appreciate my playing in the craft room at 5AM. Well I'm back.  I have a project to post for this week's Cricut Cardz Wednesday Challenge.
My son's family in Mass love to ski and snowboard in Maine and New Hampshire. I decided to make a squash book for my grand-daughter to keep some snow pictures in.  I like to look at snow.........in pictures only. 

The snowman is from the Hello Kitty cartdrige cut at 3.55.  I hid the face and used a peachy keen face.  Then I decided he should wear shades so they were cut from Smiley Cards.
Scarf and gloves are Jolees.  He looks nice and warm.  DSP is from my Christmas scraps. I added stickles for a little bling.  He looks nice and warm.
That's all for now.  Working on another project I hope to post later.
Bye for now............play nice.

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I like that you put those shades on him!!! Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete