Monday, January 24, 2011

Craft Show Items

Good morning everyone.  I have a couple of posts for you today.  The first is a picture of one of the craft show items that I am making.  This is an altered recipe box.  I originally saw this on Made by Momo.  You can check out that video HERE.  I decided to use these as gift boxes.  Inside I made four matching note cards, a post-it note holder with pen and two gift card holders.  They all coordinate with the box and make a nice hostess or birthday gift.  We have a lot of "snowbirds" where I live and this is also a nice gift to give a friend that is leaving for the summer.
The paper is from a new stack I recently got at Michaels called k i designer paper pad.
This pad has a lot of funky pattens and geometric styles. Good colors also.  The post-it note holder is shown on multiple videos, and the gift card holder is a converted invitation size envelope.  This video is also on YouTube but I forgot by whom.  This kind of product usually sells well at my shows as the attendees are more adult oriented that kids or teachers.  (Remember, I live in Florida).
That's all for this post.  I'll be back a little later with another.
Bye for now............play nice.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment