Saturday, January 22, 2011

Birthday Card

Hi everyone.  Well my hubby is off playing golf so I have lots of time to play in my craft room.  I thought I would make a card for a couple of challenges.  The first is the Throwback Thursday Challenge which you can see HERE.  The challenge is to use Every Day Paper Dolls or Paper Doll Dress Up.  The card must also include embossing of some kind.  The second challenge is from Paper Cutz Challenge HERE.  This card can be any them and color combination you would like.  This is what I came up with.
The clown and all parts were cut from Paper Doll Dress Up at 3.5.  Cardstock is from a retired stash of Stampin Up that I got on Ebay so I can't tell you the color names.  The sentiment is from a set of stickers in a card kit.  I added tiny stars, gold brad buttons, stickles on the bow and a present button from a grandmas button bag (Michaels).  Peachy Keen face........................LOVE those stamps. 
I love this card because it can be used for a boy or girl.  It is always nice to have some of those available.
I have been having so much fun blogging and hopping that I am getting behind in my craft show projects.  I have two in February. They are both after Valentine's Day, so I am thinking green, purple, yellow, pink.  Guess what holidays.  Well back to work........................................well maybe I need to finish this blog hop I have been doing first.  There are over 40 talented bloggers participating...Check it out HERE
Bye for now.............play nice
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Very cute clown!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 >3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is too cute! I didn't even know this adorable clown existed! I love the little stars. Thanks for playing along with the Throwback Thursday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute! I love the details you added!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This clown is so cute! I love the colors you used! The brad buttons are great!Great job!

    ReplyDelete