Friday, June 23, 2017

Wreaths

Hi All
Thought I would share a few of the wreaths I have made lately.  The first picture is a patriotic wreath I made for my sister.  When I posted that picture, I had 5 orders for additional wreaths, of course all being requested before Memorial Day and July 4th.
I then received a request for a New England Patriots Wreath and I have completed three of these. No problem right?  EXCEPT  the New England Colors are the same as the patriotic wreaths.  I really can't wait for fall colors. LOL.  All of the mesh came from  Hobby Lobby, the forms from Hobby Lobby and Dollar Tree.  The Patriots license plate came from Amazon and the Patriots ribbon from a company called Zipperstop.  Boy it is hard to find the ribbon etc.  The other two signs I made myself using a decal and my Cricut to cut the vinyl word Patriots. Well on to some new colors...........Yeh!












No comments:

Post a Comment