Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Re-vamping my blog

Hi All
I am a retired RN living in Southwest Florida. My husband and I have been blessed with 55 years of marriage this June and have two grown children and 3 grandchildren.
I have always loved creating and crafting.  Knitting, Crocheting, paper crafts, home décor, just about everything except fine arts. (no talent at all). Although I have done craft shows in the past, I haven't been involved with them for a few years. I recently left the Board Of Directors here after 6 years of service.  I continue to edit and publish the monthly newsletter to our 1100 homes.
We have lived in Florida for 33 years and are originally from Massachusetts.
I am hoping to get back to blogging on a regular basis and hope you find some interesting posts. Boy I have to revisit my blogging education.
I am currently revamping my blog including creating page buttons.  I will be vlog/blogging as well as posting my crafts and YouTube videos.
See you a little later after I continue my re-design
Play Nice.


Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment