Sunday, July 16, 2017

Weight Watchers Progress Report and some Chat

Hi All,
Yesterday was my weigh in at Weight Watchers.  I was VERY pleased to post a 2.2 lb. loss.  Was not really expecting that, but I will sure take it. 
As I mentioned before we have had company all this past week. Our son, his girlfriend and their two 1& 1 teenage girls have been here since last Monday. 
We have had a great time but I am tiring out.  They have been to the beach a couple of times and Friday all day in Orlando at Universal Studios.  I think they have had a good time.
I am looking forward to getting back to my crafting ( the craft room is also the guest room).  I have received 5 orders for New England Patriot's wreaths so I will be busy. I am looking forward to decorating for fall and I will be making some fall décor items coming up soon. Actually my favorite time to decorate is Christmas, but fall comes in second.
I still have a couple of patriotic items to change out but I am not doing too much new until I change out for fall.
Just going to put a turkey in the oven for dinner later. I love a turkey dinner.  Wait, that's fall flavor isn't it?
Hope you all have a great rest of the day.  I will be back with some more crafts next week.  The kids leave tomorrow evening.  See you all later and play nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment