Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Chit Chat Update, Craft Outlet Haul and a Lantern Swag

Hi everyone
Well it's been a week since I sat here to write and I don't know where the time went.  My house is back to rights and the guest room is waiting for the next company which happens to be August 4. Son #2 and his wife will be here but only for the weekend.
I am enjoying my new wreath work area in the shed and it helps to keep the rest of my crafting space a little more organized. Itching to start some fall and even Christmas project.  I am planning on making a fall wreath and also one for Christmas soon even though I won't be using them for a while.
Can you believe that I am already planning how I want to decorate one of my Christmas trees!!!!.  I am thinking a color theme of gold, lime green and purple.  I have the gold ornaments but will need to get the other colors.  Hobby Lobby has some great stuff out already but no sales yet. 
I have one more New England Patriots wreath to make and then I can get on with some other projects.
I am thinking of scheduling my videos with certain themes in the coming months.  One theme will be called "Company Cooking". We like to entertain small groups  (2 couples) for drinks and dinner and I have some easy recipes that allow you to enjoy your company and not spend the whole time in the kitchen. What do you think?
Another series will be home décor and the final subject will be mini albums and other paper crafts. The timing is what I am working on now and I will keep you all informed of the progress.  Hard to believe that August is just around the corner. The snowbirds will be flocking back to Florida before very long.
Today I am including the haul and lantern swag video.  Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment