Sunday, March 6, 2011

So Saturday Challenge #4

Good beautiful Sunday morning.  At my last craft show I was asked for some anniversary cards.  My stash of those is very small so I thought I would make some up.  The first one I am submitting to So Saturday Challenge #4.  Anything that shines.  I like the way this came together.  What do you think?


Recipe
A2 white card
Black and White layers cut at 4 x 2 1/8
Both layers embossed with cuttlebug folder
Hearts cut at 2 inches from Lacy Labels
Flowers are a punch from Picture punch
I added scolloped ribbon to the brides bodice with 1/4 in organdy ribbon
Blinged them up.
Sentiment is an old stamp of my that is nameless.
The red flower is quilling.
All of the raised areas of the card are stickled but it doesn't show up well in the photo.  I love the technique with the hearts.  Dawn over at dawnsstampingthoughts has a video on these if you don't  know how.

7 comments:

  1. That is so adorable; what a great way to depict man and woman. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the depiction of the bride & groom! Thanks for joining us at Card Creations & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the little details you added to this card--the rose, the lapel, the buttons...so super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. So cute. I bet you do pretty well in your craft fairs. TFS and glad you got to play along with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donna it is so so pretty! I love it :) Very classy and elegant looking too :)

    ReplyDelete