Monday, April 27, 2020

Update on Craft Room

Oh My Goodness
What a mess I have here.  Boy, I have spent so much time doing wreaths that the rest of my crafts are totally out of control.
I am weeding out a lot of stuff.  I must have 200 stamps and I haven't stamped in a long time.  Time to get back at it.
You know especially at this time, folks would love to get a home made card or gift item. We all need some cheering up.  Tomorrow I am going to do a Cricut project for Mother's Day.
On another subject:
Have you heard of Collard Valley Cooks?  I love watching her videos. They are mostly live. I don't do lives, they are just not my thing.  Anyway, a while back she made onion rings.  I have made them twice since watching the video and they are the best onion rings we ever had.  I never made them much cause we should not eat them and they are so  messy.  Well I did and YUMMY!!!!!!
Here is the link for that video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW6KlGZwDiI&t=593s
Back to work on the closet.
Tell  me what kind of cooking would you like to see on my May Sunday videos.  I am thinking salads as it will soon be warmer weather and cookouts.
See you soon
Play nice now😏





No comments:

Post a Comment