Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A Little Stay At Home Chat and Future Plans



Hi Everyone
Well I think this is the perfect time to get back into blogging.  As you can see, it has been quite a while since I posted on my blog.  I wasn't even sure that it would still be there. Now we all have extra time (well I could be cleaning LOL) to talk, blog and try new things.
If you have not been here before, check out some of my older entries.  There is a lot of content here.
I will be updating this site during the coming months and maybe changing it out totally, but for now here we are.
Please let me know in the comments what kind of content you would like to see.  I will be doing some more paper crafting in the future as one cannot live by wreaths alone.  As I do not sell my creations very often, I am trying not to overload myself with pretties that I cannot use.
That said, I still love to create wreaths and other decor and will continue to do so but not just wreaths.
Cricut, paper crafts, stamping and altered items will all appear.
I will also be re-opening my Facebook page and will let everyone know when that occurs.
So................now we can get together on YouTube, Facebook, and on the blog. Yippee!!!!

Take Care and I will be back soon with a Crafty entry.
Follow the rules, and Play nice now😊





4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, I'm so glad you have a place to chat about all the beautiful things you make. I'm always excited to see what you come up with next. Well stay safe and happy crafting 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love,love,love your videos! I have been purchasing mesh and supplies to make wreaths. It's on my to do list. And you are correct THANK GOODNESS FOR AMAZON PRIME!!! Thank you for sharing Mrs. Donna lynn😷

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, just letting you know love watching your videos, and your recipes I am still trying to make the bows, thanks again God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna!
    Love your videos! Looking forward to more paper crafting shows. I’ve had a tough few months health-wise. I find your segments a total distraction!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talents. Blessings to you and yours from another transplanted Massachusetts girl
    (to Rhode Island).

    ReplyDelete