Friday, June 10, 2011

Pink and Black Anniversary card - Paper Cutz Challenge #95

Hi everyone:  Today I am showing you an anniversary card that I just finished for my Nephew and his wife.  Thought I would make something for the Paper Cutz challenge this week.  Any project you would like but you must use pink, black, and white.  This was really a make as you go card as I just kept playing around with it till it felt right.  I think it came out just fine.
What do you think?


The card is A2.  DSP is from DCWV Stack 6 that I have had for a long time but it is one of the few packs I have with black patterned paper.  Pink cardstock from Stampin Up.
Pink Mat 5.25 x 4
Black stripe mat 5 x 3.75
Cut out pattern from dsp and mounted it on pink cardstock
Flower from my stash- think it is Kand Co.
Hope you like it,
I will be back shortly with another card and video as soon as it finishes uploading
See you later......play nice

2 comments:

  1. Love it Donna those are my favorite colors.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe...so simple and clean. I love it ! thanks for playing with us over at paper cutz !!

    Hugz
    DeNetra
    PCC DT

    ReplyDelete