Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Blog Award

Hi everyone.
Wow, just got a new blog award.  Jessica over at Chick n Scrap was nice enough to send me this award.  You should really go over and see her creations.  It is hard to believe that she is "new" at this card making stuff.  She is super talented.  Thanks Jessica.

Here are the rules for this award.  First you must thank the person who sent it to you (OF COURSE )
Share seven things about yourself.
1. I love to read when I am not scrapping.  Nora Roberts is my favorite author.
2. I am almost at my Weight Watcher goal.........well 20 pounds from.  80 pounds gone so far.
3. I love working with my gypsy
4. I  only have about 15 cricut carts so far, but you should see my wish list.
5. We have the original "scaredy cat"  She hides under the bed whenever anyone comes.
6. I love to cook (and eat too) Hence the WW.
7. Married 47 years on the 27th of June
Next I must pass this great award on to 7 fellow crafters.  Here is my list:
Ashley over at My Scrappin Palace
Rebecca at Crafting Misfit
Denise at Cricut my Way
Janice at Cricutology
Debbie at Debbie's Dash of This and That
Jen at Jens Craft Corner
Pamela at Love Bug Creations.
Check out all these super talented crafters for yourselves.
Back again soon
That's all for now...........play nice.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. Thanks for sharing. Would love to see your wish list.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award, and for your WW loss so far. Good for you!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all congrats to you! Many thanks in turn to you for passing on the praise and the award my way.
    Mama LoveBug aka Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! Thank you so much for the award! It totally made my day! I love awards! That was so nice of you! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna,

    It was so sweet of you to think of my and my blog. I love the award. You are too kind and it was nice to read about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this award!!! I appreciate it much and will pass it on! (as soon as blogger lets me!!)

    ReplyDelete