Friday, February 5, 2016

Let's Make A Valentine





Hi everyone.  Time sure does fly.  I have been rearranging my craft space and trying to get my stamps organized.  Most of my stamps are the older wood mounted rubber stamps and when I moved here I put them all in plastic bins labeled etc.  But........out of site out of mind.  So now I am getting them organized on shelving so I can actually see what I have.
While I was dusting off the stamps I decided to make a quick Valentine Card.  I found a cute heart stamp that says I Love You Beary Much.  (Stampin-Up circa 1995!!!!)
There is a teddy bear also but I decided to use a Cricut cut from Create a Critter.  I think it turned out cute.         
 
Designer paper from Colorboc Hootenanny 6x6 pad.  Card is A2 and all layers are 1/4 inch smaller.
I folder the bears paws around the hear to make it appear that he is holding it..
I don't have any small grandchildren to send Valentine's Cards to so I don't usually make too many, just my husband and sisters.

Ok onwards and upwards......I have a wedding album to make for a March wedding.  I will be sharing the process with you all.  Stay tuned........................































No comments:

Post a Comment