Friday, October 26, 2012

Just a Chat


Hi Everyone,
Well I have been missing in acton lately.  I really have been crafting.  I will post a picture of my Halloween Top Hat Mini Album later today. 
I took on a volunteer job here in the community we live in.  A BEAUTIFUL manufactured home community in SW Florida with over 1100 homes.  I am now the editor of the monthly newsletter.  Quite a job.  Just finnished sending out the first edition.(700).
That is in addition to the 700 coming from the printer.  WELL, I have been called many things but not a spammer.  Seems the mail carrier doesn't appreciate my 700 emails.  Will have to upgrade to a business account next month. 
Anyway, now I have a little time before I have to get the December edition done so back to crafting.
See you all later and play nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment