Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just in Case you thought I ran away

Hi everyone,  Thought I would do a quick post to let you all know I am still alive and kicking.  As I mentioned earlier, our house is on the market.  We have open house just about every day as we are home.  Let me tell you keeping a house in "show" condition is a challenge.  I have also been working on my craft show items as my next show is Dec. 10th.  I have tried 3 times to upload a short video on some of my items, but every time I did, someone came to look at the house.  I will try again tomorrow.  Don't forget me.....I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you soon...play nice


1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the craft show. I hope you have much success.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete