Sunday, August 28, 2011

Greeting Card with gift card holder

Hello All,
Hope everyone on the east coast made out alright with Irene.  Well I actually made these cards Friday or Friday and Saturday.  I tried to make the video and messed up so badly that I had to start again.  The second time I finished 3/4 of the card and the camera ran out of battery.........UGH.  So on to Saturday when I made the video for the third time.  Guess what..................toooooo long.  Oh my goodness what a time.  Anyway they are finally ready.  This is a little different as the card also serves as a gift card holder.  I am entering it into the Paper Cutz Challenge HERE.  The theme is a project using stars.  Here are some of the cards.  The third is on the video.  I explain the folding etc. on the video.



These are fun to make and can be used for any occasion.



That's all for now.  See your later.  Play nice.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, your plaid paper is fantastic with those stars. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh, I love this! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete