Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Trio of Cards

Hi Everyone,
Wow I just checked and I haven't posted in over a week.  My bad!!!!  I really have been busy.  Finnishing up the album for my sister (shown on a previous post) and getting busy making cards for the fall craft shows.  Here are a few of the birthday cards I have made this week.


This card I will explain on video

A2 card
Blue cardstock from recolections
Dark blue paper from stash of scraps cut at 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 & 3 1/2 x 2 1/4
White mats cut just slightly smaller.  It will depend on size of your stamp
Stamp from Anna Griffin at All night Media
Colored with tombow markers
Happy Birthday from Stampin Up
                                                                            A2 card
                                                        Cardstock from Stampin Up
DSP from scraps
Ribbon from my stash
Envelope card 11x5 cardstock scored at 2 1/2 and 6 3/4
Folded along score lines and closed with double sided tape
Bottom secured also
Top paper 4x4 3/4
Bottom paper 4x2
Solid strip 4x1 7/8
Inside: Mat 4x 5 1/2
White: 3 3/4 x 5 1/2
For those of you that read Cardmaker Magazine. This card is featured on the cover and directions are on pate 51 compliments of the creator: Heidi Wunderlich
Below is the video on Card #1

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, I really love the hydrangea one.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of your cards are great, but the last one is my favorite.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete