Monday, May 23, 2011

Twisted Easel Card

Hi everyone.  Well it is great to finally be back.  Before I show you my cards, I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers following my knee surgery.  I am doing great.  5 weeks out and released from therapy and allowed to play golf.  Wonder if it will improve my game.
One to the cards.  I was watching Mary over at cardz tv this morning and she did a twisted easel card.  I loved the look so I wanted to give it a try.  I made one for my sister's birthday next week and one for my son and his wife for their anniversary next month.  What do you think?



The paper is from Kand Co.  I love the way these open.  One I used a stamp from Katie and Co. and the other I "cricutized" using the preserves cartridge cut at 3 inches.  Also used an action wobble on the pears.
Check out the video for my how to.




3 comments:

  1. Okay, this is way cool. I am going to have to try this very soon. I am not one for watching videos, but if you could do a picture tutorial I would appreciate it!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creation
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW grat job with those super cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I need to try this out. Plz stop by my blog, I have an award waiting for you.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete