Monday, August 29, 2011

Pumpkin Shaped Fall Card and a Cute A Cute Altering Project

Hi Everyone.  Wow I was on a role today.  Two projects.  The first is a fall card made in the shape of a pumpkin.  Don't know why I was making a fall card. Guess it was just wishful thinking.  96 here today and thunderstorms.  The second was just a whim.  I had this Laughing Cow cheese box and thought there must be something I can do with this.  What do you think?  Here is the card

Designer paper from K and Co. 
Cardstock from Stampin Up
Cut at 4.25 x 5.5
Welded using my gypsy
Embossed pumpkin on the side.
Video below shows the process

OK now on to the Cheese Box


Wow that's a lot.  Think I will go rest now.
See you later ...................play nice.




1 comment:

  1. How pretty--both your projects. But that "cheese" box is so pretty with those flowers on top--gorgeous!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete