Monday, August 6, 2012

Making cards from leftover Mini Album Paper

Hi All
Don't we just all have tons of scraps.  I showed a video a couple of days ago of a mini album I had just completed.  I was using a 6x6 pack and decided I was going to use up the rest of the paper making cards.  I did one video showing the first card.  You can see that here .
I just finnished seven more cards and I think I only have two pieces of paper left  Hooray!!  no scraps. I love the way they came out.  See them below.

This is the first card.  I used one of the frame sheets and created a spot for a stamped image.  Stamp is from Katie and Company.  All the papers are from the Prima "Peaches" 6x6 stack.

The two cards of the left also used a frame mat.  First is an embossed Geisha girl (very subtle), the middle card is a stamped image that I colored with water colored pencils and blended, and on the right a Hello card with the lantern paper.

These two sympathy cards used some of the prints.  On the left a gold embossed floral and on the right a stamp that resembles the flowers on the paper.

The last three (includes the original card) came out really cute also.  I love the banners in the middle.  Made from cutting squares into triangles,  Letters from an alpha sheet I have.  On the left I added flowers and a leaf to the background. 
That's it.  I will post a video showing these more clearly as soon as I can get it uploaded.
See you soon.............play nice

No comments:

Post a Comment