Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Re-vamping my blog

Hi All
I am a retired RN living in Southwest Florida. My husband and I have been blessed with 53 years of marriage this June and have two grown children and 3 grandchildren.
I have always loved creating and crafting.  Knitting, Crocheting, paper crafts, home décor, just about everything except fine arts. (no talent at all). Although I have done craft shows in the past, I haven't been involved with them for a few years as I serve on the Board of Directors as Vice President in our community as well as editing the monthly newsletter for 1100 homes.
We have lived in Florida for 31 years and are originally from Massachusetts.
I am getting back to blogging on a regular basis and hope you find some interesting posts.
I am currently revamping my blog including creating page buttons.  I will be vlog/blogging as well as posting my crafts and YouTube videos.
See you a little later after I continue my re-design
Play Nice.


Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment