Friday, June 23, 2017

Progress Report from Weight Watchers June 22

Hi everyone,
Finally got around to making a new Weight Watchers video.  You can watch it below.  Still maintaining a decent loss rate of 1/2 to 2 lbs. a week. Sometimes I get very frustrated because I just want to eat like everyone else i.e. Pizza or Chinese or whatever.  If I do that I not only don't loose but I gain.  This has happened only twice since I started but I sure do hate loosing the same weight over again.  The rain has let up some so I have been able to get back in the pool.  I don't even mind if it is raining while I swim but THUNDER not so much.  Of course I live in the lightening capital of the world.😠😠😠


I am having fun getting back to blogging and hope to meet and great some new friends.  Enjoy the video and I will see you soon.







Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment