Friday, June 30, 2017

A Stamped Card for My Sister

Hi All
Back today with a stamped card I made for my sister's birthday.  I have so many stamps that I have to get one out occasionally and make a card or two.  This stamp is by Great Impressions and old, old.
I have used it before for friends cards but it lends itself nicely for sisters also.  The paper is from Hello Summer 6x6 pad I found at Hobby Lobby. I used another cardztv sketch as a starting point although I had to change it up considerably as I made a landscape card to accommodate my stamp.
I am excited that my YouTube channel is approaching 1000 subscribers and I will probably do a give away when I reach that milestone.
Tomorrow I need to finish the wreath I have on order and get busy with some plans to change out my Americana décor.  I will take you all along for the ride.
Thanks, see you soon..............play nice.





No comments:

Post a Comment