Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thinking Outside the Box..........Part 2

Well here I am again.  After not posting for months, I have put two out in a day!!!!
This is to show you some of the things I am doing with the Wedding Invitation stationary I found in a Michaels grab bag.  Two kinds of cards so far...........more to come
I know I know I know..................It is not even Halloween and I am doing Christmas cards, but if you make your own you have to start early.  I don't do too many Halloween cards but I may post one later.  Thanksgiving cards are limited to our family so that is about 6.  BUT my favorite holiday is Christmas so I have to send cards then.  Enjoy the pictures and video.
These were so easy to make with the card base done.  I used a Recollections paper pad from 1 or more years ago.  I explain it all in the video......Enjoy



OK guys............see you later...play nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment