Monday, September 23, 2013

More Projects from the Wedding Invitation Materials

Hi Everyone
Today I am sharing two projects I made using the paper I found at Michaels in a grab bag section (see previous post).  The first is the beginning of a Halloween Banner using the invitation paper and the second is another Christmas card using the same paper.  I like the concept of the tri-fold card but you can see that there was some "bleeding" of the colors.  I suspect that the paper has a linen like coating on it which caused this.  I don't think I would use alcohol markers and blending pen again on this paper.  Next time I will use my Tombo Markers. I still like the option of making some cards with the cardstock so I will be back with some more.
As far as the banner, this is just the beginning.  I will be decorating and getting it ready to hand.  I'll be back with the finished product.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment