Wednesday, August 1, 2012

On Going projects

Hi everyone
Well it is HOT here in Florida.  But I guess it still doesn't compair with the extreme heat in the mid-west.  At least I can stay inside and craft.  I am including some pictures of some of the projects I have been playing with.  Some are for Christmas and others will be in my craft shows.  This post is picture heavy...........hang in there.
Theses are some "Country Casual" wine glasses I made for our son and his wife who own property and a new cottage.  Fun huh!  Ball jars and candle holders.  Look pretty country to me.
Paper Bag Mini to go with the glasses for Christmas.  Still a work in progress.

Altered frame with bling mesh and earrings that I made for a grand-daughter.  I originally saw this on YouTube done by NurseTara04.  Check her out.



Box album.  Actually a prototype from a video I saw on YouTube from Angelwings14100.  Check her out, she is amazing.  I did this before the tutorial but think I did pretty good.


I made a video of these but I am still struggling with camera placement in my new room.  Take a look.




No comments:

Post a Comment