Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ready..Set..Go for Christmas Episode 7 A Joy Card

Hi everyone,
Well it is good to be back at crafting.  This is going to be a challenge.  I will have to keep my craft room squeaky clean as the house is for sale and available for showings anytime.  UGH!!!  I don't know about you all but I am not the neatest crafter....in fact I am somewhat of a slob.  Oh Well.  I digress..
Today's card uses some letters cut from the plantin schoolbook cart along with a stamp from great impressions.  The paper is from the Christmas pack from recollections..Pretty paper.
I think the card came out cute cute cute. The second card was stamped .from a boarder of ornaments stamp from sugarloaf.  This is just the center panel to show other possibilities.  You could  also use a wreath stamp or even a plain scalloped circle with a peachy keen face stamped in the middle.  Anything round will work.
The video below shows the process.






1 comment:

  1. Very nice; like both images, but I think I like the ornament the most!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete