Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Good Sunday afternoon everyone.  Sorry for the delay in posting but my hubby and I took a short mini vacation to Ft. Myers Beach.  Back now and done with traveling for this year I think.  Three trips this summer!
Today's card is a fall card that I am entering into this week's Paper Cutz Challenge.  You can see it HERE
The theme is a pumpkin patch soooooooooo that's what I made.  I think it came out super cute.  Check it out.

Recipe
A2 size card
Small yellow and orange pumpkins are stamped images that I colored and cut out
Tall pumpkins from Stretch your imagination
Happy pumpkin from Create a Critter
Pumpkins stacked in background are orange circles cut with 1" circle punch
For the straw, I gave one of my fall windsocks a minor haircut........
The sentiment is a pre-printed vellum glued on and glue spots covered with pumpkin confetti
Sun is pre-cut sticker with a peachy keen face

Hope you like it.  It was fun to make.
See you soon........................play nice

2 comments:

  1. Cute, these pumpkins are so cute, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Fall card. Such friendly little pumpkins. I just love the Peachy Keen face on the sun.

    I hopped over here from Paper Cutz Challenge
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete