Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shore do love you summer fun card, Fantabulous Cricket challenge #65

Hi Everyone.
Well I just came in from looking at my oranges.  Poor things need water sooooooooooooo bad.  No rain here in about 2-3 weeks.  I have the prettiest brown lawn.  Oh well it will rain sooner or later.  Sooner please.  Today's card is for my grand-daughter in Mass.  She is 10 and loves swimming in her big backyard pool.  Now that it is finally warm enough to swim.  Thought she would get a kick out of this card.  I am also entering it into this weeks Fantabulous Cricket Challenge a card with a sun on it.  I am pleased with the way it came out considering that I only had a tiny piece of the blue water paper and I wanted to make two cards.  Check it out.

Isn't she just adorable?  Card is A2.  Papers are torn scraps.  Star fish, shell and sentiment stamps from Stampin Up. Crab and Co. set. (retired).  Little girl stamp is from Me and my big Ideas.  Clouds made with Tim Holtz broken china ink.  Sun is cut from Life is a beach (I think)  I looked at so many suns that I forgot which one I used.  Peachy Keen face on the stamp.  Fun, easy card to make.
Well that's all for now.  See you later..............play nice.



3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I will have to pull out this stamp set to use with my cricut and do up something adorable like this! Great work! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, how cute...now I want to go outside and play with my chilfren. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card, it's fun, cute and just adorable. :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete