Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scrapbook challange

Well I decided to take on the "challange" from Creations with Christina and make at least one scrapbook page per month.  I will have to make more than that or this book will take 5 years or more.  Did I mention the trip through 15 US states, 5 Canadian provences and 6000 miles in 6 weeks?  Well needless to say I have a ton of pictures. I did about half of them shortly after the trip (3 years ago) but I need to do the rest.
I don't do too much journaling on individual pages as I am writing a journal page for each section.  If you take the book apart, you would have a book in one hand and photos in the other.
OK on to my first posting of a scrapbook page.
This page is referring to the ferry that carried us and our car to Agentia Newfoundland from North Sydny Nova Scotia.
The water is a cool paper called Classic Sports Series: Waves from Life's a beach Cartridge cut at 12 inches:
I think the poka dot paper is from Grammas Kids pac of a year ago(whoops I made tags out of the postboard cover so I no longer have the name)
The Ferry was cut using Gypsy fonts at 3.39 and welded using the gypsy.
Hope you like it

I am still experimenting with picture taking and photo editing.  If anyone has comments or suggestions, I would love to hear them
Bye for now.....play nice

6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! email me at scrapbookaholicbyabby@ahoo.com so I can share my secret about the picture thing! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. I like the wave. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout...I love that paper you used for the water...very cool! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the waves makes you feel like you should be wearing a bathing suit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this layout is so cool:) I love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout. You did great. Thanks for playing along with the challenge, can't wait to see what you do in Feb. Hugs and happy crafting. Christina

    ReplyDelete